I was born and raised in Abbotsford, B.C. and feel privileged to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. After high school I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Iowa. Once graduated I was back to Abbotsford where I started a successful landscaping and fencing business which I owned and operated for over six years. During that time, and really since I was a teenager, my love for real estate continued to shine through. I purchased and renovated numerous homes and always stayed connected with the market. Working with a great local realtor and friend, my interest grew into skill and expertise in this industry and ultimately to a career in real estate.
My wife Jen and I married in 2006, and live in Abbotsford. We have three beautiful daughters, and with four girls at home it’s always exciting to say the least. Family is extremely important to me and I know that the needs in a home can change. Whether a one bedroom condo is what you’re looking for or a large house on acreage to fit a large growing family is what you need, I would love to help you find your dream home. I encourage you to contact me with any questions you have, and I look forward to meeting you soon.
More info about Matt:
- 30 year Abbotsford resident
- Graduated from Abbotsford Christian School in 1999
- Graduated from Dordt College, Sioux Center Iowa in 2004 with Bachelor of Arts degree
- Owned and operated landscaping and fencing business
- Member of Gateway Christian Reformed Church
Hobbies and interests:
- Spending time with my wife and girls
- NFL football
- Spending time in the Okanagan
- Going out with friends and family